White Rabbit Music, WRM, is looking for interns for our independent label for music representing celebrity clientele and breaking new artists in our pop genre. We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and business savvy interns for the Music Division who are looking to gain experience in music management and A&R and work directly with management executives for our 2020 Intern Program.
• Web research
• Artist marketing and promotions
• Scheduling rehearsals, meetings
• Digital internet promo
• DSP tracking
• Able to start ASAP
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Have laptop with MS Office, wireless access.
• Must have strong writing and communication skills, be detail-oriented and organized.
• Must have some experience in music or entertainment
• Experience in marketing, promotions, graphic design, or PR is a plus,
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy work flow processing
• Knowledge of pop culture & music in the 18-25 demographics
• MINIMUM of 20 to 25 hours per week for minimum of 12 weeks, 3-4 days per week.
• Have completed high school
• 1st year of college
• One year of work experience in a recruiting function (ex: recruiting assistant, recruiting coordinator, etc.)
If interested email resume and availability to email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 White Rabbit Records - All Rights Reserved.